Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    actually the point i was trying to make is that you can't use one hand for this phone effectively. The sliding keyboard is the main reason. IMO it is designed for two hands. For example pinch to zoom and moving the cursor. I still like the old treo's because I could do everything with one hand. Including accessing menu options and navigating UI and in apps that involve moving the cursor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    actually the point i was trying to make is that you can't use one hand for this phone effectively. The sliding keyboard is the main reason. IMO it is designed for two hands. For example pinch to zoom and moving the cursor. I still like the old treo's because I could do everything with one hand. Including accessing menu options and navigating UI and in apps that involve moving the cursor.
    Actually a more accurate rendering might be: "you" have trouble using the Pre one-handed. Some of us are having no problem and are doing it everyday. You place two fingers on the back - roughly middle - and one on the top and one on the bottom. My thumb goes on the left side about the middle. Have no trouble opening it - admittedly using the "a" key is a little and will take practice.
    Have the keyboard open and its the one of the best phone for one hand use.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I am pretty sure it was specifically designed to be used one handed. I use it that way all the time. If I remember on some information from last spring before it came out, Palm said they designed it to be used with one hand.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    next pre with some sort of meta-tap pad on the battery-cover section or some sort of grip-pressure controlled meta-tap ability would make 1 handed use a breeze
    When I'm lazy I do, otherwise I use it with two hands. Because when I use it with one thumb, it hits the gesture area which is really sensitive and starts messing things up.
    no problem using mine one handed at all, definitely the best phone ive ever had and thats one of the reasons, especially at work, the convenience of use is definitely a plus
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12