Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    I did a full erase and doctor to my Pre. Some how I erased the Facebook account attached to my Pre photo Albums. Now when I try and add a Facebook account, it tells me that the User name or password is incorrect. Any idea what the deal is? Please help!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Try adding your facebook account in the contact app. This seems to carry through to the photos application.
    I just tried adding it to contacyts didn't work for me.
    Get the facebook app and there is a place in there to upload photos. I had the same problem
    i had to do a full erase. I then went in and got the facebook app and it worked for uploading video. And in the app there is a place to upload photos also.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Search.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    I had the same issue... What fixed it for me was to logout of facebook from the actual app... Remove my facebook account from the contacts app and calendar app... Then add it to the photos app... It automatically re-added the accounts to my contacs and calendar app... Then I logged in to the facebook app and no longer had issues... Hope this helps
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    phrozenghost, thanks I will try that. I'm alittle scared that deleteing my Facebook from contacts and calendar, will cause the same problem with them. You were able to reaply the accounts to all?
    I had this same problem. Go to everything that has a FB account (your contacts, calendar, etc.) and remove the FB account. Restart your phone, and re-add it. I had to call tech support to get this one.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emayekayee View Post
    I had this same problem. Go to everything that has a FB account (your contacts, calendar, etc.) and remove the FB account. Restart your phone, and re-add it. I had to call tech support to get this one.
    I called Sprint and Palm. I tryed deleteing my contacts and calendar accounts as you had said, it didn't work. I then became unable to add facebook to both of them. The last thing the Palm tech said was to do the same. Then the call ened from their end (some how). So, still no Facebook for the Palm photo app! Thanks for your help. Any other ideas, I seemed to have stumpped the Palm tech too!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emayekayee View Post
    It works, thanks
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    wolfsoul, can you tell me where and from what you deleted. I attempted the same and was not able to add an account to anything after!
    Quote Originally Posted by phrozenghost View Post
    I had the same issue... What fixed it for me was to logout of facebook from the actual app... Remove my facebook account from the contacts app and calendar app... Then add it to the photos app... It automatically re-added the accounts to my contacs and calendar app... Then I logged in to the facebook app and no longer had issues... Hope this helps
    I used the Doc program to restore my phone to factory setting. Nothing seemed to work. I even created another facebook account and was able to sign into the new account. So I deleted all my facebook accounts on my pre, signed out of the facebook app, restarted my phone and signed in to my account using the photo app first. IT WORKED so thank you very much for this info.
    Just log in to the FB app and Synergy should put the account into photos/contact/calendar for you automatically.
    @phorozenghost thanks! That worked for me.