Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I've never wanted to throw my Pre either. Ignore dbd. He's a bit of a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post
    be calm everyone... Webos doctor is for all pre's try it out,it does work. If not then you have a defective device,luckily we cam fix some problems by using the doc. Even though mines have problems too,but I'm sticking with this phone. Every phone have problems,show me one that don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerX View Post
    I've never wanted to throw my Pre either. Ignore dbd. He's a bit of a troll.
    Just because he and alot of us don't kiss palms *** he/we are trolls. Come on stop being acting like a out of control fan. (a way to get around the f word)
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Wow...
    Now hparsons wants to argue about the presentation of the OP's case.
    This is not court.
    Stop trying to dissect his post and avoid the point of the OP's thread.

Let me tell you guys straight up.
    The phone app is slow.
    When people call me, and I hit the Green button to answer... it takes the phone app 2-3 seconds to even open.
    The phone app is the only app to do this: When I throw the card away, the card comes back for like 2 seconds, and goes away. Receiving a call while I play a game causes MAJOR lag. I feel like i'm opening up a game when I open up the phone app because it is so slow.

People say that we have it good because we can leave cards open, but that doesn't excuse the long load time for the Phone app.

Again, this forum is not limited to fan-boy'ish posts. There's no reason to be sarcastic or act like a jerk when somebody posts about their problems with the Pre.

To the OP: you can install the 600 luna patch. It makes the phone quite a bit faster without loss of stability.
    Check it out. I don't have the thread but I think somebody posted it already.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Just because he and alot of us don't kiss palms *** he/we are trolls. Come on stop being acting like a out of control.........
    LoL
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Webos doctor is for all pre's try it out,it does work. If not then you have a defective device
    I'm on my 5th Pre. All of them have been ridiculously laggy. I've gotten used to it, but there are times when it drives me up a freaking wall. I do *NOT* think that it has anything to do with the device. I think the software is just s...l...o...w!

Perhaps those who aren't as frustrated didn't come from the speed and instant response that was the Centro - and other PalmOS devices. No, PalmOS doesn't have nearly the features that WebOS does, but in one area (speed) it is two very large steps backwards. IMHO.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Man if whining were money this thread would be a royal palace....
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234