Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    ok so I'm in need of a new pre...BAD..i have a release day pre and finally the thing is acting up on me. It has the headphone problem, cracked on the side, the volume is weird goes on wen it wants to, my wifi goes 5 feet tops and the list goes on. How many people got a refurbed pre with no problems cuz I keep hearing bad things about the refurbs
    my most recent refurb (january) has been great
    i got a refurb a week before the update and it has been pretty solid
    I have had 7 phones all together. All 4 of my refurbs have had more issues than the new phones. I finally just asked for a new one and it's been great for 4months now.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    have had my refurb for about 2 months and it's been great. Only problems have been caused by user error =) (dropped, put in pocket with keys, etc....)
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I have had 7 phones all together. All 4 of my refurbs have had more issues than the new phones. I finally just asked for a new one and it's been great for 4months now.
    see that's the thing I dnt want to thro 7 refurbs
    Friend of mine dropped his Pre and broke the power button and went into Sprint and exchanged it for a refurb. I checked it out and the slider is tight and everything works great. Hopefully Palm got their sh#t together refurbing the returns, lost a lot of customers in the beginning with crappy refurbs.
    I have my pre since the launch day and I have the crack in the side starting at the usb slot..im going to call to pal this week to get my replacement paying 29.99 and a hold of 400 in my card until they receive the cracked device!