1.    #1  
    until it won't show anymore.
    Did anyone have such experience?
    I missed many calls today. The worst is they won't show in your missed call list.
    I went home and tried to call my cell by my home line and discovered the more cards you had open, the longer it would show income call. With many cards opened, it won't show anymore and with no ring sound. However, I could still hear the ring from the home line.
    Last edited by tonylawca; 03/06/2010 at 12:18 PM.
  2.    #2  
    to narrow the possible reason, I had run ERP to remove every patches. It sim that once the phone is busy working . You will risk missing calls that you will never know. Because it is so dam important. I don't know if I could hold on and keep my beloved pre.

Quote Originally Posted by tonylawca View Post
    until it won't show anymore.
    Did anyone have such experience?
    I missed many calls today. The worst is they won't show in your missed call list.
    I went home and tried to call my cell by my home line and discovered the more cards you had open, the longer it would show income call. With many cards opened, it won't show anymore and with no ring sound. However, I could still hear the ring from the home line.
    I think you mean to say, "...the longer it would [take to] show [the] incom[ing] call...."

What you wrote means something different. Confusing is all.

I've wondered about this, myself. As WebOS devices are phones, first, then there should always be reserve memory for when calls do come in, meaning that that insipid "Too many cards" error should actually show up one card early.