1.    #1  
    I just talked to a rep on the phone and explained my problem with the dialer that disappears whenever I place or receive a call and the screen turns black and he told me that the repair/exchange will take 7 days or less.

He asked if I doctored the phone which I did and I even reset it to the previous system 1.3.5.2. and there the errors occurs too.

So I am happy to talk to the service people and get my phone exchanged within 7 days after it arrived at their door.

He explained to me that they received complaints about the 02 service and out of that reason taking responsability for the process themselves.

That sounds great.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Juize View Post
    I just talked to a rep on the phone and explained my problem with the dialer that disappears whenever I place or receive a call and the screen turns black and he told me that the repair/exchange will take 7 days or less.

He asked if I doctored the phone which I did and I even reset it to the previous system 1.3.5.2. and there the errors occurs too.

So I am happy to talk to the service people and get my phone exchanged within 7 days after it arrived at their door.

He explained to me that they received complaints about the 02 service and out of that reason taking responsability for the process themselves.

That sounds great.

Cheers
    O2 sucks balls. If you let O2 repair your Pre, expect 2 or 3 months without your lovely smartphone. Mine is away für 2 months now and the "support" does not answer on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juize View Post

That sounds great.

Cheers
    Hmm I had this similiar problem of screen turning black and O2 UK guy exchange it for me to similiar problem. FInally found out online it is due to screen protector covering the very sensitive detector which thinks your face is right up on it ie turn screen black and non-responsive as a result. Once you sort out your protector (you can still have one, just be more careful how it is placed) and that's sorted then. Amazing Palm still does not issue a worldwide notice regarding this 'problem'