1.    #1  
    I'm on Pre Plus with 1.4 update. Today, while a few friends and I were hanging out, I started recording a video. It lasted about 2.5 minutes and then when I finished with that video, I tried recording another video, but it wouldn't load.

The camcorder app just stays in this grey-ish screen. So I closed the process, tried again, swiped away, opened it again, and it still wouldn't work. I had to ultimately restart the phone and it's working.

Also, when I tried playing the video from the video app, it wouldn't play.

any ideas?
    I ran into the same issue last night...except the video i recorded was only about 20 seconds long. I restarted the phone and everything started working again. Not sure what the problem was. On a side note, I did notice too that when I recorded a video, some of my pictures disappeared :-(
    Doctor your phone. Theres no other way of fixing it since you dont work for Palm, so do it the way they want you to do it.
    imma dr. Mines and my wifes..hers deleting photos when she takes new ones
    Yip - same here

I got the first Pre, updated to 1.4 & started playing around with the "nifty" Video Recorder.

I left it recording for up to an hour (Actually displays the minutes correct, but when stopping the video it sorta hangs, so swipe away the Video REcording card & see there is a video with only a length of 18mins something (On both attempts).

But then I just get the grey screen when trying to play them or trying to re-record - HAve to restart the phone.