1.    #1  
    now I know it's on WebOS quick installer but I don't have my computer most of the time and it's actually alot easier if they just made a patch and submit it to preware I'm sure I'm not the only one that would use the patch.
    Last edited by jordan23945bulls; 03/06/2010 at 02:07 AM.
    Huh?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bgso View Post
    Huh?
    huh what? Do you not know what that is?
    I luv this patch and I also wonder why it's not in Preware....Jordan, I have to quit looking at your avatar, lol!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    I luv this patch and I also wonder why it's not in Preware....Jordan, I have to quit looking at your avatar, lol!
    yeah I been looking around and I can't find anything about how it hasn't been made into a patch. Haha it's hard not to look at it Alessandra Ambrosio is gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    yeah I been looking around and I can't find anything about how it hasn't been made into a patch. Haha it's hard not to look at it Alessandra Ambrosio is gorgeous.
    My wife would kill me if she saw the drool coming out of my mouth...damn you!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    My wife would kill me if she saw the drool coming out of my mouth...damn you!
    lmao xD
    it's not a patch because, well, simply, it's not a patch.

Patches are Unified Diffs and can only modify text. Thankfully, webOS is mostly plain text code. However, some of the webOS are controlled by binaries and not patchable.

Squarify Screen is a basic image replacement, and not a plain text patch. Just the way it is.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    it's not a patch because, well, simply, it's not a patch.

Patches are Unified Diffs and can only modify text. Thankfully, webOS is mostly plain text code. However, some of the webOS are controlled by binaries and not patchable.

Squarify Screen is a basic image replacement, and not a plain text patch. Just the way it is.
    ok, thanks for answering my question x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Worst case scenario. What would happen if left on during a WebOS update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    Worst case scenario. What would happen if left on during a WebOS update?
    There'd be no issue WOSQI can handle that fine. At the very worst, you'd need to re-check the checkbox, heh.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook