1.    #1  
    The time says it all, if you put the palm pre on the touchstone and open the keyboard it wont light up until like a minute after. Anyone else with this issue?
    Gustavo Guillen
    Cinnabar Corporation - Cinnabar Custom Computers - Cinnabar Computer Repairs
    Sprint Palm Pre August 2009 - July 2011
    HP TouchPad 32GB Since July 2011
    Sprint HTC EVO 3D Since July 2011

My contributions to PreCentral:
    INCREASE The SPEED of your EVDO Connection!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Yup -- annoys the hell out of me when I am in the car where I have a TS mounted if I need to use the keyboard.
  3.    #3  
    I thought it was only an issue with my Pre but its always happening, even when I doctor.
    Gustavo Guillen

i think thats how all pre's are, what i do is lift the pre off the touchstone really quick and then it lights up while u are texting or working on the phone
    Never noticed this until I installed Brightness Unlinked...haven't bothered to test that theory because like previous post said if you lift it of the touchstone for an instant you can put it back on and the light stays on.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Yeah actually...

...but I wasn't even aware it would be functional to use the keyboard while it's on the TS. Seems like I'd knock it off constantly.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    Truly annoying. It wasn't like that in early releases of WebOS is the thing. Makes it a pain when I have it in the car and i'm setting my destination in the dark before I head off to somewhere.
  8.    #8  
    yeah before 1.3.1 it lit up when it was on the touchstone, and if you leave it open for about a minute it suddenly turns on. I sumtimes like texting while its on the touchstone, i lay on my bad and i just get the phone while on the touchstone and text.
    Gustavo Guillen