1.    #1  
    After the 1.4 updated i started to notice my palm pre was losing a lot more battery than usual. Last night i decided to run down the battery and to my surprise it lasted a couple more hours after it had hit the 0% mark. I did about 1 hour of broswing and 2 hours of stand by before the phone shut down by itself. ever since i have had awesome battery life.

I would recommend you guys do this. it seems like webos gets and innacurate reading if you charge by small segments of time as I sometimes have to do.
    Someone else posted that after every update you should run the battery down untill the phone shuts off saying that it has nothing to do with the battery itself but the resyncing of your pre with the battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Someone else posted that after every update you should run the battery down untill the phone shuts off saying that it has nothing to do with the battery itself but the resyncing of your pre with the battery.

Actually, after every update, someone posts that, after every update, that someone else has potsed this issue in another thread that, after every update, is not noticed so that there are several threads after every update that then needs someone to post about the other threads that are already there after every update.

And now for the weekend update....