1.    #1  
    I've lost my web access. I can receive my emails just fine. When I open the web browser, it shows me my saved bookmarks. When I click them, nothing happens. When I click a link in an email, I get a blank grey screen.

This happening to anyone else?
    try a restart
    do you have any browser patches installed. There are some threads that the multi mod patch broke the browser before it got updated.
  4.    #4  
    tried the restart many times...
    this happened to me this morning. I had to turn on airplane mode and turn it back off. after that, it worked like a charm. it was also interfering with pandora.
    uninstall multi mod patch, make sure the ev icon is at the top...go to the phone dialer app,preferences and reset the network settings..hope some info helps ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    uninstall multi mod patch, make sure the ev icon is at the top...go to the phone dialer app,preferences and reset the network settings..hope some info helps ya.
    Yep. Uninstall Multi Mod and you should be good to go. You can reinstall it afterwards because they fixed it to work with 1.4
  8.    #8  
    Uninstalled multi mod, did the network settings update and yet still doesn't work. Time to doctor or are there other thoughts? Thanks for your help on this!
    I don't have any patches installed and I am having the same issue. No web access and when I open an email, I get a blank screen. I can reply to email, open Yak for twitter, and receive new email messages, just not read them.

I tried restarting, shutting off, airplane off/on, and pulling the battery. I have a Pre minus. Any thoughts?
    If it matters, doesn't work any better on wifi either. When I try and open an application, like mail, it hangs for 5-10 seconds with the white light on, then loads the app.