1.    #1  
    well just a second ago i was playin with the demo and ha aha ha.... its GAY.. theres nothing to exciting... so yeah just wanted to say it for the record =p
    shouldve been in cross platform or maybe off topic since it doesnt really have anything to do with the pre
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Last edited by 27scoob; 03/05/2010 at 08:09 PM. Reason: .......
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Yeah, for once I agree..
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest09 View Post
    well just a second ago i was playin with the demo and ha aha ha.... its GAY.. theres nothing to exciting... so yeah just wanted to say it for the record =p

Preach on brother...preach on...
    yeah they launched it in a few test markets. They will try it out then bring it nationwide and MAY even bring it to the cell kiosk they own
    SCK Manager
    and how exactly does that make it "gay"
    Considering where I live, it's cool to be gay...........kindof defeats the purpose of your thread.......

I do agree, though, I've spent my share of time messing with all three gens of iPhone, really didn't care much for them. Overpriced for what you get. That, and ATT's service prices are......hideous? More than double what I pay for service on my Pre?
    I wouldn't buy a battery from Radio Shack in a pinch. Worst company on the face of the earth.
    Is Radio Shack still in business? Selling what toy monster trucks and $1 cables for $10?
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    Considering where I live, it's cool to be gay...........kindof defeats the purpose of your thread.......

I do agree, though, I've spent my share of time messing with all three gens of iPhone, really didn't care much for them. Overpriced for what you get. That, and ATT's service prices are......hideous? More than double what I pay for service on my Pre?
    I read the OP's post and thought "Cool!" I'm gonna give it a try!"
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Is Radio Shack still in business? Selling what toy monster trucks and $1 cables for $10?
    Yeah......."The Shack" now, just a clearinghouse for other brands. Shame, too. I worked for them in '92, decent job, treated the employees as well as anybody, good commission, catered still to amateur electronics buffs. Inventory was a pain in the ****.......ever tried to count 10 billion backs of resistors without the benefit of a barcode scanner? Was actually where I bought my first cell, and was right there when the Sensation came out, first consumer computer with a bundled CD rom drive. Good times, really. Now, meh. I haven't set foot in either of the Radio Shacks here in five years, and that was just to buy my Treo 650 at a dumb discount.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Yeah. "The Shack" is where I bought my phone.. No rebates and the best prices.

As for phones being "gay", I dunno about that. You mean "happy"?
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    And the Pre....for only $79 out the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by casiouser View Post
    And the Pre....for only $79 out the door.
    For a new Sprint customer with a new account and service contract. Doesn't apply to us upgraders, doesn't even show as an option on the website under Renewing your Contract. Chances are very high that you'd have to pay a deposit of $250, plus an activation fee.
    Hey they say that Shack is a bad mother "shut your mouth" just talk'n about Shack "we can dig it"....lol Really though, I bought 2 TS chargers with the back covers for 39 dollars each at the Shack and gave them to my kids for their Pre's for Xmas.
    The Shack is where I got my first phone as well - a Samsung 3500 in the summer of 2001, right before college. The buying experience was okay, but even back then I knew that the employees were woefully undertrained and apathetic. I've found that to be true at most RadioShacks.

Still, it's a good thing they're carrying the Pre and Pixi. If only they hadn't dumped VZW a few years back for AT&T, there might've been the Plus variants in-store, as well.