1.    #1  
    I'm a former wedding videographer and wondering how video editing would work on the Pre. Is the Pre's hardware (proc and memory) even capable of rendering video?

I've been shooting a lot of video lately (awesome!) and as happy as I am with the trimming tool (a lot more handy than I initially thought), I can't help but think that an editing app is a cooking somewhere.

What I would like to see in a video app...

1) titling
    2) b/w filter
    3) ability to add (and trim) music

Anything more would be overkill for me. Again, it's video on the go, so I don't think a complete editing suite is necessary. I can't imagine Premiere or Vegas on my phone.

Does anybody know what the IPhone editing app has to offer?
    Last edited by algee650; 03/05/2010 at 07:11 PM.
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Change hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, add warming filters, or speed up the video. There's various other things that could be incorporated into a video editing app.

It is very well possible to create a video editing app, but it's all in due time.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Change hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, add warming filters, or speed up the video. There's various other things that could be incorporated into a video editing app.

It is very well possible to create a video editing app, but it's all in due time.
    Ahh, yes...speeding up video would be cool.

I'm sure we'll see someting in the homebrewed section soon enough.
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6