Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Your question answered.

I think it handled it pretty well for being a cellphone. At times during the concert it handled it much better than others.

Some pictures from the concert as well shot with the Palm Pre:

CIMG0012.jpg

CIMG0030.jpg

CIMG0039.jpg

CIMG0040.jpg

CIMG0041.jpg

CIMG0043.jpg
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Wow... is all I can say!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    I was at this show as well, 6th row front and center! My videos clip on the audio....Im guessing it was because I was so close, but not 2nd row
    did u upload straight from your pre or put on your computer then upload to youtube?
    kind os fun
    Sound quality is great.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman0000 View Post
    did u upload straight from your pre or put on your computer then upload to youtube?
    I actually did phone to computer to youtube. If you would like me to straight upload to see if quality changes at all I will. I figured for convience with how big the videos are I would just do that but isn't that audio quality fantastic for being that close to the the loud speakers and for how close I was? I was pretty blown away for a phone so I figured I would share with you guys because you would appreciate it.
    Here is the link to mine

edit: Uploaded straight from Pre just now
    Just in time for Michael Jackson's comeback tour!!1
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIowaKid View Post
    Here is the link to mine

Gravity

edit: Uploaded straight from Pre just now
    it would be cool if other people can contribute and see if we get similar results on this. They should use their camera now that they have camcorder functionality in their ads.
    Just uploaded for those with more "masculine" taste , it's still processing though so quality should get better.

This is the opening of the concert.

I was actually surprised by the sound quality, as it sounds better than it did in person - as it was VERY loud.
    Halestorm nice.. I like that song. Funny how both John Mayer and Halestorm have female singers... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Halestorm nice.. I like that song. Funny how both John Mayer and Halestorm have female singers... lol
    Lol. Yeah.

I have another one coming in a few minutes from my wife's pre, she was next to the stage.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Just uploaded mine for those with more "masculine" taste , it's still processing though so quality should get better.

This is the opening of the concert.

I was actually surprised by the sound quality, as it sounds better than it did in person - as it was VERY loud.
    whoaaaa... Watch yourself bro :P
    OP, I noticed your vids were all about 4-9 minutes. How much space did it use on your phone? Did you still have a lot of room left over?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    OP, I noticed your vids were all about 4-9 minutes. How much space did it use on your phone? Did you still have a lot of room left over?
    surprisingly enough (and I still haven't figured this one out) the files were all about same size. I think they were all 45-55mb regardless of the fact that some were 1 minute 17 seconds and some were 8 minutes. Your best guess is the same as mine on that one.
    Man those videos are nice and the sound is clear. Can't wait to play. The Pre could use a digital zoom feature.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Man those videos are nice and the sound is clear. Can't wait to play. The Pre could use a digital zoom feature.
    I do agree with that but how would they implement it? I guess they could make the volume hard buttons act as zoom buttons when in camera and videocamera modes. I wonder if that would be able to be patched in by the internals crew?
    As promised, another . Sound is not so hot as it was right in front of the speaker.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    As promised, another . Sound is not so hot as it was right in front of the speaker.
    Thanks for contributing some other 1.4 Pre videos from concerts even if you refer to my music as not manly
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast