1.    #1  
    I was messing around and noticed when you turn on the power and have the drag to unlock screen, if you just swipe from the notification light bar up, it unlocks. You don't have to drag up the much at all (barely to the actual screen) and you don't have to drag the little yellow circle up. Enjoy

edit: I noticed if you drag slowly...as soon as you just hit the touch screen portion, it unlocks.
    Interesting, never noticed this before ... kind of neat.

Plus it saves dragging that darn lock icon the half inch up the screen. :P
    Well, look at that. Works perfectly! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    1,700 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by friguy3 View Post
    I was messing around and noticed when you turn on the power and have the drag to unlock screen, if you just swipe from the notification light bar up, it unlocks. You don't have to drag up the much at all (barely to the actual screen) and you don't have to drag the little yellow circle up. Enjoy

edit: I noticed if you drag slowly...as soon as you just hit the touch screen portion, it unlocks.
    Has already been posted before, but thanks
    haha! Thanks...
    wish you could push the button and then do that - much easier than reaching up top for the power button
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Great find, thanks!
    It was in the official change log.

http://www.precentral.net/comprehens...angelog-sprint
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I wish the button on the bottom worked for getting it out of sleep too. That was one of things I liked about my Treo 700p
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
  11.    #11  
    [QUOTE=ryleyinstl;2286472]It was in the official change log.

[url]

I tried to find it there and ccouldnt. Now I am looking on my pre, but I'd love to see where it is, thanks.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I remember it being an add-on on OS 1.4 because I tried it when I first got the phone with 1.3.5 and it wouldn't do it, also I remember seeing it somewhere.
    I like it.