1.    #1  
    like the title says I got 1.4 the other day and now my phone is really annoying me and SSSLLLOOOWWWWW! is there anyway I can fix this? any/everyone else having this problem?
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Mine has been much snappier since 1.4. Are you running any patches?
    Quote Originally Posted by gav91183 View Post
    like the title says I got 1.4 the other day and now my phone is really annoying me and SSSLLLOOOWWWWW! is there anyway I can fix this? any/everyone else having this problem?
    Run Webos Doctor for 1.4.
    I am also experiencing "snappy-ness" no slowdowns at all, must be user error.
  5.    #5  
    I had some patches but then I removed them before 1.4 HOWEVER a few would not remove and i just went ahead with the install since the phone downloaded it already... Hopefully OSDoc can fix it
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    so when I downloaded 1.4 and updated the AUPT patches(or whatever the acronym is) my phone automatically said memory critical. I would restart and same thing. I couldn't do anything on the phone except pull up the launcher, no scrolling, no switching launcher pages. I did the webos doctor and everything is fine. I haven't put any patches back on, but I would say you just need to doctor it and start fresh. I don't think the auto patch worked correctly because when I tried to reinstall patches pressing update in preware it messed up a bunch of them and I think it gave my phone problems.
    i have no patches installed at first mine was a lot faster now in the past couple days it has become a lot slower. having to restart a few times a day.