1.    #1  
    Ok.
    I uploaded a video that I took with the camcorder as a test last week.
    Now i tried to upload another video, but to another one of my youtube accounts.
    The first time, last week, i was prompted to enter my youtube username and password.
    THIS time, the Pre had that info saved and automatically uploaded my new video to that account, but i didn't want it going to that account this time.
    Has anyone run across this?
    If so, does anybody know how to ......

Wait- Maybe if i delete cookies.
    Let me know what you guys tried while i try that, thanx.
  2.    #2  
    Nevermind- figured it out.

Ya gotta sign out of the account from the upload screen.
    just keep one youtube account, problem solved. No need to thank me. I'll be here all week.

Well then, I guess there was no need for my bump because you're on top of things. Very good.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    just keep one youtube account, problem solved. No need to thank me. I'll be here all week.

Ok, enough of my d**che-baggery i'm interested in knowing this as well since I have one youtube acct. and I'm getting ready to open another.
    LoL
    Yeah, just swipe down upper left-hand corner of the upload screen and u'll see the option to sign out of the current account.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    LoL
    Yeah, just swipe down upper left-hand corner of the upload screen and u'll see the option to sign out of the current account.
    someone's used to typing on their Pre
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    someone's used to typing on their Pre
    That would be me, dbd.