1.    #1  
    First off I did try to do a search for this info and I was not able to find anything.
    Second, please pardon my ignorance as I am new family member of Palm and this site/Forum

I have notice that when I send certain Messages(Texts) to one of my contact sometimes they have like a little dot or almost like a small round indentation/Punched out icon to the left of text I sent them. For the life of my I can not figure out what this little dot/icon means. can anyone please explain to me what this means?
    Also.. Is there a way to set up so that you get notified if someone responds to your post on the forum here? I am sure people will respond to this and I will probably not knw how to pull this thread back up again
    any and all help would be appriciated
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    The little dot next to certin people in your text are your buddies. Did you sync a Yahoo! Or AOL messenger service?

When you post a thread you will see a button that says "thread options". Then you can subscribe to your post and be notified when someone replies to your threads or others that you take interest in.
  3.    #3  
    Thanx sooo much for that expalination. I linked my Google account. I guess these are people I have in my Google chat list. Thanx soooo muh for this explaination!!
    Also thanx for the "Thread option" info!!