Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    can't see to load any internet pages
    rebooted - nothing
    shut down, removed battery - still nothing

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    So glad someone posted this. I've been trying to figure out if this is a phone error or a Sprint data error. I haven't found any answers on the Palm or Sprint websites so I was going to call Sprint.

I had this same issue on 2/28, but thought it may have been becasue I was in a building that may have been blocking good reception. But when I left i still has the same issue for a while. I did the restarts, too, and had no luck. The problem seemed to go away after a while and everything was fine until today. But it only lasted for a few minutes today and I'm back up and running.

I never had this issue before, and before I blame it on Palm or 1.4 I want to investigate it with Sprint.
    had the same issue this morning, did a luna restart, nothing, then did a device restart and started working again , i thought it was only me, good thing to see theres others .
    try clearing the browser cache and history?
    I've had that several times since "upgrading" to 1.4. A reboot each time solved the problem. But the real question is why is it happening in the first place?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I was hhaving that problem over wifi only. Evdo was ok. It seemed to have to do with the encryption method. Changed from wpa/wpa2 using a passphrase to 128 bit hex and now it works again. The wpa/wpa2 passphrase was working fine before this so if you've got the problem on wifi it may be worth looking into changing the encryption method.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I was having the problem over EVDO both times. The device restart worked for me today but not last Sunday. I just waited it out and it started working again. Still trying to get an answer fom Sprint.
    try checking to see if data roaming is enabled it is by default turned off with any update or web doctor.
    another thing to check is did you install the browser multi mod right after the 1.4 update if so it was messed up and caused some issues like these . And last of all you can test your hardware in the devis info app by pulling down the menu in device info app and scrolling down to tests and doing the quick tests it wiill send errors to sprint or palm one can't remember which one though lol ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    @chaz28o ---- could you be a little more specific with your issue here . It just doesn't tell me what's your trying to do or what you have tried to do to fix or anything lol thanks
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    shadavis - it's a problem with surfing the web - particulary with bookmarked pages, however I have also gotten it while searching

I did the quick test and got "some of the hardware components that were checked did not pass their tests sucessfully. Contact technical support if you need more assistance."

The issue found was "Code 25 Wi-Fi" which makes sense why my internet aint working. I sent the results. Guess I'll be droping by my local Sprint store to get me another replacement.

I'm starting to think I miss my crackberry...

Thanks for the suggestion!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    So I called Sprints good tech support # (877-808-3895) and she had me go into the dialer and then preferences and then update the network settings. I did that, and now I got internet.

So there you have it, problem solved