1.    #1  
    My calendar is greyed out between 5pm - 8am the next day. Why is it like this!? It just started doing this. Am I missing something? I updated to webOS 1.4. Sometimes it won't even let me set an event. And it will randomly change between my google calendar and my palm profile calendar. Help please!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthnoodle12 View Post
    My calendar is greyed out between 5pm - 8am the next day. Why is it like this!? It just started doing this. Am I missing something? I updated to webOS 1.4. Sometimes it won't even let me set an event. And it will randomly change between my google calendar and my palm profile calendar. Help please!
    Go into calendar preferences and change the day start and end if you want to change how much gray, but you can still add events during those times.

also in preferences, make sure you have default calendar set to the right calendar, and it should not switch between the multiple calendars.
    That's normal. It's outside of the hours you set for your day. That's set in your preferences for calendar. You should still be able to set an event during that time though.

I was slow on the draw. Good additional info.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickywhipit View Post
    Go into calendar preferences and change the day start and end if you want to change how much gray, but you can still add events during those times.

also in preferences, make sure you have default calendar set to the right calendar, and it should not switch between the multiple calendars.
    Ok, I get it now. It threw me off cause when I updated to 1.4 it must have changed my daytime hours cause it wasn't greyed out before. Thanks!
  5.    #5  
    My calendar events seem to be working to. Must have just had a hiccup for a little. Odd.