1.    #1  
    I have a lot of problems. First, I can't remove this patch (Enable Email Landscape). Second, I Cannot get EPR to work. Third WOQI 3.2 won't work. Fourth, I cannot down anything from the APP Catalog. I get an error message to restart phone and after restart Fail Install!
    WOQI 2.9 works to install patches. Will not remove them. Help!
    Quote Originally Posted by andcertile View Post
    I have a lot of problems. First, I can't remove this patch (Enable Email Landscape). Second, I Cannot get EPR to work. Third WOQI 3.2 won't work. Fourth, I cannot down anything from the APP Catalog. I get an error message to restart phone and after restart Fail Install!
    WOQI 2.9 works to install patches. Will not remove them. Help!
    Your best course of action is to backup all your data, do a full erase, and then use the webOS Doctor.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Help. At this point I wish I could even find an option to delete these. What is going on? Started after the 1.35 download. Worked fine before. I really love/hate this phone!
    How can I be sure I have done a full back up and full erase? Then web-os doctor. Would you give step by step on this please?

Thank you