Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Alright, so everytime I open a PDF file an obscene picture pops up. I'm not going to describe what it is, but simply put it is hentai and not something you want on your phone. Every time I open a PDF file it pops up for several seconds before going to the actual file. Besides being a nuisance it doesn't seem to effect my phone in any way, but I really want to get rid of it... I've searched and haven't found any similar problems. I'd hate to think I'm the first person..

Anyone know how I can fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    Alright, so everytime I open a PDF file an obscene picture pops up. I'm not going to describe what it is, but simply put it is hentai and not something you want on your phone. Every time I open a PDF file it pops up for several seconds before going to the actual file. Besides being a nuisance it doesn't seem to effect my phone in any way, but I really want to get rid of it... I've searched and haven't found any similar problems. I'd hate to think I'm the first person..

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Where have you been getting apps from? Is your phone new? Has it done it since day one?

A full erase and a trip to the doctor, will probably fix it.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I just noticed it last night, I hadn't opened any PDFs for a while so Idk how long I've had it. It pops up when I try to open any pdf, but nothing else like word files. All my apps comes from the app store. I haven't done any homebrew stuff or downloaded questionable content. I've moved PDF files over to it (Ebooks) via email and thats about it.

A full erase seems like too much..