1.    #1  
    Has anyone else suddenly found their Pre with the ringtone volume all the way down to zero?

This has happened t me a couple of times. At first I thought that maybe it was that I'd accidentally hit the volume buttons. But that wasn't it. Because one time it happened while I was listening to music with the volume all the way up. A phone call came in, and instead of a ring, I got this odd clicking sound. It sounded almost like shuffling cards, but my phone was ringing.

When I went into the Sounds & Ringtones app, the ringtone volume was all the way to the left. So I put it back where it belonged.

Then it happened again, in the same manner - phone call interrupted music.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there some obvious fix that I'm missing?
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Has anyone else suddenly found their Pre with the ringtone volume all the way down to zero?

This has happened t me a couple of times. At first I thought that maybe it was that I'd accidentally hit the volume buttons. But that wasn't it. Because one time it happened while I was listening to music with the volume all the way up. A phone call came in, and instead of a ring, I got this odd clicking sound. It sounded almost like shuffling cards, but my phone was ringing.

When I went into the Sounds & Ringtones app, the ringtone volume was all the way to the left. So I put it back where it belonged.

Then it happened again, in the same manner - phone call interrupted music.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there some obvious fix that I'm missing?
    same here, it was't down to zero but when i get a call sometimes.. it doesn't ring at all
    its the patch no alert during calls it does not reset the volume after the notification comes in lol

its borked lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    its the patch no alert during calls it does not reset the volume after the notification comes in lol

its borked lol
    thanks for the tip. i must say you have personally helped me out several times, with your helpful tips, cant thank you enough. keep up the great support!