1.    #1  
    I'm new to the Pre and I'm having problem accessing the tweak application; Everytime i click tools>tweaks..i get the missing files even after clicking ok to install several times including restarting WebOS and pc. Can someone help me..Thanks
    just install preware its alot easier
    doesnt sound like your in developer mode
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    just install preware its alot easier
    How do i do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    doesnt sound like your in developer mode
    I did the updownleftrightbastart to turn develop mode but now i'm having a hard time accessing the tweak...
    did you read and follow the directions ?? if so you really should read it again and follow them . that way you understand whats going on . also you should type out the errors your getting in order for anyone to help you . otherwise no one knows whats going on . tell everything you have done up to this point.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    So I did this "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart" to turn on developer mode;
    reset device; plug usb-just charge;
    went and download-webos-quick-install-v3-02-a;
    then download WebOS doctor and install that

after that i got the webOS quick install window to install application and i install a few but i cant access the tweak; it keeps sayin missing file, ok to dl and nothing is happening.........
    what tweak are you trying to load if i may ask ? if it is saying you need the gnu and diffstat patches you have to load them through the little blue arrow to the right then click on the top box where it says gallery feed then click on where it says webos internals feed (pre) and load the , gnu , diffstat , lsdiff load those three and try again after rebooting your phone
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  8.    #8  
    what tweak are you trying to load if i may ask ? if it is saying you need the gnu and diffstat patches you have to load them through the little blue arrow to the right then click on the top box where it says gallery feed then click on where it says webos internals feed (pre) and load the , gnu , diffstat , lsdiff load those three and try again after rebooting your phone
    Thanks that was helpful!!! Now i tried to install themes and got this message " Sorry, theming is currently disabled until the new theming specifications is put in place". what does that mean now, i cant get themes?
    no themes are availabe just like it says lol . there is some things the update changed with the way they do themes, hitting the thanks button is thanks enough for me have a good night
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  10.    #10  
    no themes are availabe just like it says lol . there is some things the update changed with the way they do themes, hitting the thanks button is thanks enough for me have a good night
    I dont think my applications or patches i install works? for one thing, the music remix application is taking forever to load; i dont see the flash light on camera; and i cant get the virtual keyboard! this is so frustrating grr...thanks for your help..good night
    well first thing is that you have to install the led manager patch to have the flash for the video camra, music remix im not sure whats up , and the keyboard works fine but you have to restart the phone before it works and make sure you have a command prompt blinking in a text field before it will come up. and then double tap medium in the gesture area and it comes up! hope this helps!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I have similar problems with the "tweaks" the way i solved it was install Preware then install a patch from preware then restart phone that should solve the problem.
    yeah you need to go back into the little blue arrow and into the webos internals feed (all) and load up preware and package manger service and then load tweaks right on your phone without the computer
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  14.    #14  
    well first thing is that you have to install the led manager patch to have the flash for the video camra, music remix im not sure whats up , and the keyboard works fine but you have to restart the phone before it works and make sure you have a command prompt blinking in a text field before it will come up. and then double tap medium in the gesture area and it comes up! hope this helps!
    I did install the LED flash; music remix i have no idea and command prompt u mean the blinking line to type text? i keep tapping but nothing happens even restarted phone;