1.    #1  
    Hey all,

A friend of mine (yes a friend, not me =) ) had his battery die during the update to 1.4. The phone is now stuck on the Palm logo. he really needs his pictures and I can get the phone into USB mode. Heres the odd part. Windows will say "your hardware is ready to use" but it does not show up in My Computer and the only thing installing is the Palm (bootie).

I'm thinking the phone is done, pictures gone and needs webOS Doctor. Am I correct in my thinking? Any chance of still recovering the pictures? I was hoping that the webOS Repair Tool by Jason would do the trick but it isnt compatible with 1.4.

Thanks for any help anyone has.
    Quote Originally Posted by ocard View Post
    I'm thinking the phone is done, pictures gone and needs webOS Doctor. Am I correct in my thinking? Any chance of still recovering the pictures? I was hoping that the webOS Repair Tool by Jason would do the trick but it isnt compatible with 1.4.

Thanks for any help anyone has.
    You are correct, it needs the Doctor. I don't know of any way to recover the pictures, others might know how.
    no just follow the link in my signature that says if your haveing trouble getting into usb mode for doctor . it will help you get it fixed
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    your pics should still be there when your done with the doctor
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    the doctor no longer erases pictures, or anything stored in the usb except for apps. So just doctor it and he will have his pictures and be good to go.
  6.    #6  
    I'll try the doctor then. Thanks.
    Just make sure the doctor is for 1.4