Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I have just received a phone call from Palm (I probably checked too manny times the "unsatisfied customer" option :P) and beside the usual yada yada about the paid apps (formalities to be filled, palm is working hard on it ... *cough*bullshiit*cough*), they have said that for YM to be available on a network for pre... that network must sign some agreements with yahoo (and probably pay the crapheads some royalties), so I don't expect to be seeing this happening too soon . But who knows...

PS
    Maybe we should email the guys from Google to buy yahoo and make it work and free !
    Just get the homebrew messaging plugins. If you do a search you will find it
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I know about it (but thanks)! Last time I used them, I was charging my phone as soon as I was geting it out of my pocket. I believe/hope that this is not the case for the "legal" one also.... right? Or it's just yahoo being stupid ... again (and again and so on)?
    but of course...

I knew this from my blackberry days.

What I don't understand about this phone is why there are NO multi-client apps for chatting. Absolutely none for chatting period. Where is Trillian? or Beejive? IM+ is a fancy webpage ...seriously?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    There are... but you must pay for them (at least IM+). They are too greedy to release a "lite" app for Canadian customers...