Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I have been problems recording videos ever since I received the 1.4 update. On Monday I recorded a short 13 second video and had no troubles. Than yesterday I downloaded the patch allowing me to use the flash with the camera. Now today I recorded another video but after I was done and went to view it I realized my first video is no longer there.

I have over 5gb left on my phone so I know it's not a memory issue but is the pre only able to store 1 video at a time??

Please don't tell me that after waiting forever to shoot videos we are only able to do one or else we have to erase the previous videos.

Is it just a glitch or my phone? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    Well a patch could lead to a conflict, the first step is to try to remove it, but are you sure it's gone or that you didn't delete it yourself.

I personally just Dr.ed my phone and am experience lag while I attempt to edit and view a video, I wonder if anyone else has experienced this as well.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I am certain I didn't delete the video. I was watching it today earlier. Then later today I opened the recorder and captured another video. After that I went to videos and only the one I took today is there. I have restarted my phone several times and looked everywhere and it is gone.

Edit: I just recorded another video to test and see if it would do it again and it did. So no matter what I am only able to have one video at a time on my phone or it deletes the previous one.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    FWIW, nothing I recorded went away.

I installed the original flash patch using WebOS Quick Install, but when the update showed up in PreWare, it didn't see that I had the original one there. I installed the second one on top of the first one, which caused the camera app to fail, but when I went back into PreWare, it then showed that both patches were installed.

I manually uninstalled both patches, rebooted, then installed the flash patch again, and all was good that time around.

also, I did record more stuff afterwards without losing my original stuff.