1. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    after the 1.4 update...everything went fine...I did do a EPR before the update..I updated Preware and then went to the task of reinstalling all my patches....after I did so, I did a reset and when it everything got restarted...I have NO ICONS at all....I have 5 blank pages....all my apps are listed under the "List Apps" in the launcher pull down menu....I shut down, pulled the battery and did a restart, but still nothing....any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Just restart again until they come back
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  3. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    I'll give it a try and let you know what happens.
  4. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    okay I'm on about my 15th restart and still nothing....and about 4-5 of those were full shutdowns....any thoughts....PLEASE!
    the servers were sending out corrupt updates as far as im told and they are working on a fix right now and should be out quickly although not everyone got the corrupt updates
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Call you ISP.
    I downloaded the "name the launcher app pages" patch (not the exact name but gives you tabs on the top of the launcher pages) and it gave me blank pages. Is this one of the patches you installed? If so, go remove it, do a luna re-start and see if that fixes it.
    If you have the 4x4 w no arrows patch and named launcher pages patch you will have this issue. I removed 4x4 and all was well...this has happened to others too.

Edit: Fixed w conflicting patches
  9. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    ChemEngr helped get this sorted out....if you have this issue see this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-vanished.html
  10. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgetmedic View Post
    If you have the 4x4 w no arrows patch and named launcher pages patch you will have this issue. I removed 4x4 and all was well...this has happened to others too.

Edit: Fixed w conflicting patches

I think you're right...I did the 4x4 version 3 this time and have not had the issue...thanks for the help!!