Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Project pink looks lame it took them from 2008-now to release this phone? what a waste of time and money, taking 2 years to release a phone that looks like a phone that's already released in 2009 execpt smaller?!

the one w/ the side keyboard, holy hell, that looks like a kindergarden experiment at keyboard, man that looks so cheap... the font they used on the keys looks terrible..

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    I kinda like the land scape version of this phone, but I like my palm and paid a crap load for it so Ill be sticking around for a while.
    Gotta agree, neither of those phones look anything like the Pre, aside from the fact they have screens and awkward looking keyboards. Granted, those are pre-production renders, the final design might change. But Pre-like? Hawdly.
    Quote Originally Posted by phidalgo View Post
    You do realize he was responding to your post using the word gay in regards to a phone.

I'm not gay, but it seemed pretty apparent that he was making light of your ape like comment.
    ape like comment? i'm sorry was that supposed to be an insult?
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    ape like comment? i'm sorry was that supposed to be an insult?
    If you have an aversion to monkeys, I suppose it could be.
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    If you have an aversion to monkeys, I suppose it could be.
    Hmmmmmm...
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    Hmmmmmm...
    Please stop making a fuss about this. He was just trying to point out that "gay" is offensive and that you shouldn't have used it. Move on.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12