Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I had the issue where closing the Pre would sometimes make it reboot or hang. Took it to the Sprint repair shop and they stated that the battery was faulty. Got a call today from the rep and they said my replacement phone was ready so i confirmed phone or battery and said it was a phone. ok no problems at least i get maybe a newer build.

I am seeking advice on how to make sure all my data makes it to the new phone. I understand that the Palm profile should save all my data and thus i will make one last backup before i go. What else do I need to backup myself to make sure that they don't lose my information and data? I've heard some horror stories where all data is lost. Any advice, tips, recommendations welcome.

AGP
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    bump
    Make sure you save all your pics and music that you want onto your computer. Everything went well with my new phone. In my case, the Palm backup worked and it downloaded all the apps I had installed before. You just lose pictures, music, text messages, and your gaming data.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Is there a way to save text messages and put those back in the new phone?