Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
  1.    #1  
    Is anyone else totally annoyed by all the 'first!' comments? Whats the point? So dumb...

    Thats all, just wanted to vent...
  2. #2  
    first
  3. #3  
    second!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  4.    #4  
    arg!!!
  5. #5  
    I never understood it.
  6. #6  
    hahahahahah what did you think was gonna happen sir?

    4th!
    Last edited by brennan7; 03/04/2010 at 04:55 PM.
  7. #7  
    I guess this answers your question....lol
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    hahahahahah what did you think was gonna happen sir?

    5th!
    ^^^No your're 4th Mike posted twice!

    Fifth!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  9. #9  
    This seems like an "off topic" topic to me.

    http://forums.precentral.net/off-topic/
  10. brdl04's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    #10  
    FIRST... wait... DARN!
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    ^^^No your're 4th Mike posted twice!

    Fifth!
    You're right!
  12. #12  
    everyone thinks they are smarter than tha next person and who has tha most post so childish . Your a noob I'm a vet ahhh I now more than you so who cares who's fisrt or has tha most post.i agree wit you .....

    p.s good lil vent
  13. #13  
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    everyone thinks they are smarter than tha next person and who has tha most post so childish . Your a noob I'm a vet ahhh I now more than you so who cares who's fisrt or has tha most post.i agree wit you .....

    p.s good lil vent
    Hey! You can't post stuff like that yet, you're still a Noob!..........LOL
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Hey! You can't post stuff like that yet, you're still a Noob!..........LOL
    LOL
  16. #16  
    for some people it's the only source of accomplishment they get all day (see: hondacop)
  17. #17  
    What's the need for posting a thread about people posting 'first' for?

    That's just feeding the troll. Oh, and First! (Epic fail i know -.-)
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    What's the need for posting a thread about people posting 'first' for?

    That's just feeding the troll. Oh, and
    First! (Epic fail i know -.-)
    you must not work or have a life because you are always on here talkin down on someones thread.. Get over it bro get a girl and a life ..
  19. #19  
    If we're talking about words that annoy. Add "fail" to the list.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    If we're talking about words that annoy. Add "fail" to the list.
    Don't forget 'random'
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions