Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    On the first day 1.4 was available I uploaded 2 videos to FB with no problems. Since then the only thing I've change with my phone is adding 3 patches: data in device menu, roam only in device menu and show download count.

Today I tried up loading multiple videos to FB but they all had errors. I then tried accessing the internet and multiple apps that require EVDO and none of them would work. I restarted my phone and the internet and apps worked again...until I tried uploading those videos to FB. Then the same thing happened.

Anyone have any idea what might be happening? I am guessing the "show download count" patch had nothing to do with it and probably the "roam only" too. I'm going to start removing these patches starting with the data connection and see what happens.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Well, in case anyone cared about my problem I'll tell you what I found out. It was the patch "data connection in device menu" that would not allow me to upload videos to FB. After I removed the patch and restarted the phone it worked. Pass it on.