Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Can someone tell me if bono still owns a portion of Palm?

    If so what's the deal why isn't he pushing this product more? Maybe come out in some commercials or something

    If palm needs help marketing i don't see why he can't get U2 to push this a lil more since they have such a huge fan base...


    Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  2. #2  
    i think U2 also has a stake at apple... conflict? maybe...
  3.    #3  
    i heard something about BlackBerry also sponsering his tour.. i forgot where i read that..


    Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  4. #4  
    To my knowledge he still has a stake via elevation... but Yeah, BB sponsored their last tour, and they did all that U2 ipod junk awhile back, so he gets around...
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
  5. #5  
    Had I known that ****** owned a portion of Palm, I would have an iPhone or Droid right now.
  6. #6  
    I'd like to see some Jello Biafra love for Pre, but that aint gonna happen +1 What FuManChu said.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  7.    #7  
    more like this:



    Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  8. edlex's Avatar
    Posts
    657 Posts
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    #8  
    If palm was smart they would create a red version for his charity. He would promote it then I bet. Other than that, his investment in palm is just that, an investment. Nothing to get emotional about.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    If palm was smart they would create a red version for his charity. He would promote it then I bet. Other than that, his investment in palm is just that, an investment. Nothing to get emotional about.

    i would just think if you are investing in a company you would want it to succeed but doesn't seem like he cares. unless i'm proven other wise. This just seems like an investment just to say he invested in something.


    Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  10. #10  
    he prolly has ink with RIM preventing him from promoting it.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  11. edlex's Avatar
    Posts
    657 Posts
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    i would just think if you are investing in a company you would want it to succeed but doesn't seem like he cares. unless i'm proven other wise. This just seems like an investment just to say he invested in something.
    Trust me, his investment in palm is just one of very many he has. This guy has tons of money. If he were to support them all he would look like a NASCAR driver with all the patches everywhere.
  12. #12  
    Not any longer. Bono left Apple and signed a deal with Rim.





    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    i think U2 also has a stake at apple... conflict? maybe...
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsnNoles View Post
    Had I known that ****** owned a portion of Palm, I would have an iPhone or Droid right now.
    Really?! You would base your smartphone purchase on the investing habits of the famous? To each is own I suppose.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic

Posting Permissions