1.    #1  
    I did a webos doctor of 1.4 onto my phone last night and have my facebook account added in contact accounts. However, no pics are loading for any of my facebook contacts in the whole contacts list. I've gone into accounts and hit the Sync all and its saying facebook sync complete but still no pictures. Just blank gray space in the box. Anyone else ran into this? How can I get these pics to come through again?
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I did a webos doctor of 1.4 onto my phone last night and have my facebook account added in contact accounts. However, no pics are loading for any of my facebook contacts in the whole contacts list. I've gone into accounts and hit the Sync all and its saying facebook sync complete but still no pictures. Just blank gray space in the box. Anyone else ran into this? How can I get these pics to come through again?
    This happened to me yesterday after I used the 1.4 doctor. I deleted my Facebook account, re-added, then re-synced. Worked like a charm...
    Was previously on this thread,Please Help.... can't delete Facebook contacts from Pre contact list... , and saw this one. So you are saying that the Facebook sync should add pictures. I have added and deleted the account, synced and unsynced and never had pics show up. And we are talking about the Facebook profile pic?

Thanks,
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedcas View Post
    This happened to me yesterday after I used the 1.4 doctor. I deleted my Facebook account, re-added, then re-synced. Worked like a charm...
    Thanks! Did that and all the pics are there now. Appreciate your help!