1. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Some of my patches did not make it thru the 1.4 update. I was able to use the WebOS Quick Install-Tools-Tweaks to re-install some of them. But a handful of my patches when I hit install they seem to install, I do not get an error. But when I go to quick install-device management-patches they are not listed.

For example I was trying to load battery icon and percent and increase font to 17 without any luck.

My question is this; Is this because of 1.4 or is it something unique to me? Or am I doing something wrong. But I have downloaded other patches successfully.

Side question, what does luna restart do? Do you have to restart after you download every patch or can you restart after many?

So for the long winded, but I wanted to provide all the info. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TJB View Post
    Some of my patches did not make it thru the 1.4 update. I was able to use the WebOS Quick Install-Tools-Tweaks to re-install some of them. But a handful of my patches when I hit install they seem to install, I do not get an error. But when I go to quick install-device management-patches they are not listed.

For example I was trying to load battery icon and percent and increase font to 17 without any luck.

My question is this; Is this because of 1.4 or is it something unique to me? Or am I doing something wrong. But I have downloaded other patches successfully.

Side question, what does luna restart do? Do you have to restart after you download every patch or can you restart after many?

So for the long winded, but I wanted to provide all the info. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    I can't speak to the increase font patch, but I was able to update the battery percent and icon patch after the 1.4 update without problems.

I tend to perform the luna restart (a form of reboot) after I install each patch because I like to check to be sure each patch is not causing problems. But I don't believe that you have to.
    Last edited by bevcraw; 03/04/2010 at 12:29 PM.