Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I have Gdialpro's visual voicemail installed on my wifes Pre and it works great. I'm looking to install it on mine but it isn't in preware or app catalog anymore. Any Idea where I can find the old IPK or link to the old rapid release version?

Update: I found the link, maybe some one else may find it useful, just hit the link up from your pre:

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...oicemail.rapid
    Your link does not seem to work for me. Here is a link for Visual Voicemail that dos work:

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...sual-voicemail
    Last edited by bmhanson; 03/04/2010 at 08:18 AM.
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mscemt View Post
    I have Gdialpro's visual voicemail installed on my wifes Pre and it works great. I'm looking to install it on mine but it isn't in preware or app catalog anymore. Any Idea where I can find the old IPK or link to the old rapid release version?

Update: I found the link, maybe some one else may find it useful, just hit the link up from your pre:

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...oicemail.rapid
    gdial has discontinued the app (at least temporarily) due to changes Google made to the service when they updated their mobile website.
    You can use YouView, it now works with Google Voice, and it works very well I might say.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    gdial has discontinued the app (at least temporarily) due to changes Google made to the service when they updated their mobile website.
    Are you talking about the gDial Pro app or the SEPERATE Visual Voicemail App that is made by the same people as gDial Pro? gDial has been discontinued, but i have not seen or heard anythign about the Visual Voicemail app being discontinued. The only thing that might support you assertion I have found is that you can no longer fine the Visual Voicemail app when browsing the catalog. The direct link I posted still seems to work fine though.

I have emailed the developer to try and get a definitive answer on the subject.
  6. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmhanson View Post
    Are you talking about the gDial Pro app or the SEPERATE Visual Voicemail App that is made by the same people as gDial Pro? gDial has been discontinued, but i have not seen or heard anythign about the Visual Voicemail app being discontinued. The only thing that might support you assertion I have found is that you can no longer fine the Visual Voicemail app when browsing the catalog. The direct link I posted still seems to work fine though.

I have emailed the developer to try and get a definitive answer on the subject.
    Sorry - I wasn't aware that the same developer had a Visual Voicemail App only. I was referring to Gdial Pro (http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...ogle-voice-app).
    anyone still have the visual voicemail app still laying around?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchman71 View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchman71 View Post
    +2 It is the best thing, and is always getting better.You can also do google voice on it. It is number one for a reason in the hot-apps catalog
    Quote Originally Posted by mscemt View Post
    I'm guessing you haven't tried searching because I've posted the file on more then one post. Try here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2335099
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    People like you make me laugh. Step away from the computer...take a breath and relax. Maybe he tried search and his search string turned no results. I chuckle everytime I see posters like you coming down on others...kind of like what I just did to you. Oh look I just chuckled.

It's the PALM PRE FORUM not a G4 classified think tank. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by zepolant View Post
    People like you make me laugh. Step away from the computer...take a breath and relax. Maybe he tried search and his search string turned no results. I chuckle everytime I see posters like you coming down on others...kind of like what I just did to you. Oh look I just chuckled.

It's the PALM PRE FORUM not a G4 classified think tank. =)
    Oh trust me I was razzing and not mad or riled up.