Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Hi,
    My phone was acting really weird since the 1.4 update so I decided to doctor it yesterday. Everything came back fine and was working great then I realized that I wasn't on 1.4. So I updated to 1.4 last night while I was sleeping and when I woke up this morning I noticed all my apps were gone! So I said to myself that I would just download them all manually. So I started off by going to download the new Facebook app and what did it say? It said that there wasn't enough free space when I actually have 3 gigs available (which is also weird because I had 5 before). So now I am app-less. Help me please!
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Why don't you post exactly what you did. My guess is that you will need to erase then doctor straight to 1.4.0. Why did you not use the 1.4.0 doctor?

You may need to check out this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...008-rules.html
    Last edited by djmcgee; 03/04/2010 at 06:52 AM.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I did use the 1.4 doctor...i think. I went directly to palms website and downloaded what they has as the latest doctor.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    If you had doctored with 1.4.0 you would not have had an update while you slept.

I recommend you read the thread by CAJ and consider doing this. It takes a few minutes (ok an hour) but clean as a whistle works very well.

You could just try a full erase then doctor to 1.4.0 again and see but it's likely you have corruption that needs to be cleaned up and it's best to do that starting at 1.2.0.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Similarly this thread may be helpful

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...4-upgrade.html