1.    #1  
    I created a Facebook icon from the Web app that going to Welcome to Facebook | Facebook and I named it "Facebook". I also have the Facebook app. When I do a Universal Search for "Facebook", only the launcher icon is displayed, the actual app is nowhere to be found.

I didn't mind so much with the old version of the Facebook app, but now that the new on is out and has much improved functionality I'd like both to show up.

Anyone else have this problem?
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
  2.    #2  
    Never mind...

I deleted the old launcher icon and created a new one called "Facebook X". Now both show up when I search for "Facebook". Still, I wonder if the launcher consolidates apps of identical names in Universal Search?!?!?
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    Time to get VIRAL
  3.    #3  
    Back again...and yes, Universal Search appears to consolidate apps of the same name. Oddly enough, it always seems to return the Web app icon instead of the app itself, regardless of how you have them ordered in the launcher.
    Time to get VIRAL