1.    #1  
    Just curious, what went wrong with your phone that you needed a repair/replacement. I'm currently on my third phone, with my fourth on order. The first one, the touch screen stopped responding at all. The second, i'm not sure how i did it, but i cracked the area below the screen, thereby rendering it unresponsive. The one i have right now, the screen stopped responding to any and all touch again.

Basically, I'm just curious as to how many people have had problems similar to mine.
    Phone would lose data connection when attached to car charger after an hour or so. Also the speaker was intermittent and it would reset itself on occasion.
    My first the screen was peeling like if it was glued.little bubbles started to appear. They replaced it. The 2nd had dead pixel's. On my 3rd one. The little side clip broke where there charger connect (not worth replacing,touchstone @ home & regular charger @ work). I got my first one on the saturday morrning it came out. =) . The 3rd phone a month later. Everything ok on the 3rd phone. Yeah!
    I am on my second one. It just stop responding, then I noticed a 3 cracks starting at the notification button all the way up to the top of the Pre. This was a manufacturers defect according to Sprint. I originally purchased my Pre 2 days after launch.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by debsawyer View Post
    I am on my second one. It just stop responding, then I noticed a 3 cracks starting at the notification button all the way up to the top of the Pre.
    That's exactly what happened to my second one
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Well.... the video on my first phone just stopped working one day. My second one had issues w/ the USB port (it would only charge), dead pixels, bad oreo effect, and a crack in the case. The 3rd one is the best so far.
    I am on my fifth Pre. The first had dead pixels and dimly lit keyboard. The second overheated badly and had discoloration in the screen. The third and fourth had screen issues. All of the devices that I have received had issues with the GPS not working after the 1.4 update (go figure). I finally have a Pre that doesbt have any hardware issues. All I need now is an update to fix the GPS. And I will finally have a device that performs the way it is supposed to.
    Nada, almost 9 months old, still works great, my 2 kids Pres are alive and well too.
    2nd, It dropped calls all the time (since found out they all do it if you're on o2 UK, although the sim has full signal in an iPhone??) and the slider tore the crap out of the back mirror within a week, every time I slid it open it was a horrible scratching sound lol.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Well.... the video on my first phone just stopped working one day. My second one had issues w/ the USB port (it would only charge), dead pixels, bad oreo effect, and a crack in the case. The 3rd one is the best so far.

Last edited by vsharma72; 03/04/2010 at 05:19 AM.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I bought my first Pre in August last year. The image sensor was bad (the top about 10% of the view was fuzzy). So I got a refurb the next week. That worked well until the end of November when the touch screen stopped responding.

No device problems since then.