1.    #1  
    Hey guys, name's Alterian. this will be my first post so excuse me it i place it in the wrong place.

I just wanted to know how long after an update does it take until we can remove the NFL, nascar and and use the tweaks and themes?

I hate having them, they just take up space, i like having the % number of the power on the bat on the top screen. thanks
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I'm sorry I don't have an actual answer, but you'll just have to wait and see, could be tommorow, could be next week, could be in a month. You never know.
    Welcome to PreCentral Alterian!

Your best (easiest) bet would be to simply install Preware - if you haven't already - and install the patches for those. Some won't work right away until the developer updates them for 1.4, but many are available right now in Preware>Available Patches>Patch>App Launcher
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrormmo View Post
    I'm sorry I don't have an actual answer, but you'll just have to wait and see, could be tommorow, could be next week, could be in a month. You never know.
    Damn i was afraid of that lol, thanks though
    I already applied the hide nascar, use preware it's the bees knees. Themes are gonna need some time to realign to 1.4
    Battery % works on 1.4 as I have it... and I have installed a non-1.4 theme and it works great too!

I applied almost all my 22+ tweeks back to the phone and all but the "Browser Multi-Mod" works great! The Browser Multi-Mod (if installed) kills the use of the browser in version 1.4.. at least until it gets updated... it's not flagged as NOT being updated for 1.4 and will install.. and break the browser from working.
    Last edited by musiccity; 03/04/2010 at 02:58 AM. Reason: ...spelling... I typed too fast. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrormmo View Post
    what are you talking about? Months? Weeks? I don't know if you know but everything he said you can do already.