Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Did a quick search to see if others experience this. Didn't find exact thread on this issue. If it's out there, apologies.

This isn't a dramatic prob for me (yet?), but sometimes when I switch between launcher pages it freezes semi-midway between the two, about a minute (?) passes, & the PrPrPr&#$275$; $bails$ &$amp$; $decides$ $to$ $do$ $a$ $total$ $restart$.

I've installed the Icons 5x4 v2 patch (& many other patches). I've used that patch for many moons & never had this problem before 1.4 (which I love btw).

I haven't paid careful attention to how many other programs I'm running at the time. Except I think I'm always on wi-fi & running about 2 other things at once. But again, I'm not really sure at this point. I'll pay more attention from now on.

Maybe this is just some sort of memory issue that prompts a reboot? Or . . . I could keep going w/uneducated guesses, but I'll stop since I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Been using PrPrPr&#$275$; $since$ $launch$ $day$ &$amp$; $I$'$ve$ '$enjoyed$' ($for$ $the$ $most$ $part$) $the$ $paradoxical$ $pleasures$ $of$ $this$ $device$'$s$ $growing$ $pains$.

This hasn't been a crippling issue as of yet, but it's happened enough since 1.4 update to warrant a mention to the pro's here.

Anyone else experience this since 1.4? Has this happened to people before 1.4? Any suggestions/insight?

Thx.
    Ever since 1.4 I have been having my phone automatically restart a couple times a day. It normally happens when I turn it on. I hit the power button, the screen stays dark for a few seconds then goes to the palm logo for the restart. It also happens sometimes trying to start apps and just now it restarted when my screen tried to turn on automatically when I got a text.

I have multiple patches installed and the only other thing that is normally running is preader. I never had this problem until 1.4 came out.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I actually started having that happen to me before the 1.4 update. It only happened about 3 times. I had the 5x4 patch installed and many others but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Haven't had it happen yet since the update. I just installed the 4x4 patch and will keep an eye out!
    me too never happened to me before 1.4 hope they fix they soon its very annoying
    me too never happened to me before 1.4 hope they fix they soon its very annoying