1.    #1  
    so my pre is broken. So what do I do once I get my new pre in the mail and how to I back up all my data like apps,contacts, and messages?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Apps will re-download as long as you make sure to use the same palm account. Contacts too I believe, not sure about the others.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    apps and contacts for sure as for messages it would require a root to remove those to put on your new pre bt if its broken it cant be done
    Once you login with your palm profile it will load up your contacts and set-up your email and calendar accounts. It will then load up all your apps. If you had patches on your old phone that changed the amount of pages, your profile will remember it and you will have the same amount of pages.
  5.    #5  
    so. I kinda remember when I first got the pre it asked me about palm profiles. so when I start it up I just put it the info I put in before? and what will happen to my old pre? can i sell it. it still works. just no sound. I have a buyer that wants that. And I even told her there is no sound. if she has virgin can I give her the pre?
    I'm assuming you used warantee or insurance to get it replaced. The old Pre's ESN will be blacklisted which will disable it from ever being used as a phone on any network.
    If I were you, as soon as I got the new one I would send it back and get a different phone. Something other than a Palm. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by robbielp539 View Post
    If I were you, as soon as I got the new one I would send it back and get a different phone. Something other than a Palm. lol
    That's so wrong! Lol
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by robbielp539 View Post
    thats not very nice. haha. I am looking at those android phones. But the ones for sprint suck ***!