Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1.    #1  
    It's kinda weird that there's no MySpace app out yet.. Not that I use it, cuz that's so 2005... I'm a FaceBook...er...
  2. #2  
    Why's it weird that there's no app for a service nobody uses?
  3. #3  
    Probably because FB took it's place in the spotlight. I really don't think anyone still uses Myspace anymore anyway...
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Probably because FB took it's place in the spotlight. I really don't think anyone still uses Myspace anymore anyway...
    Hey now, I'm just now converting to Facebook. I'm in the boat that one social network is more than enough and refused to dump Myspace for Facebook for the longest time. My Pre has changed my mind of course, sadly now I have to have both because I have friends that are either or. I've been sucked into the world of social networking... sounds like a syfy (the channel) movie.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    Hey now, I'm just now converting to Facebook. I'm in the boat that one social network is more than enough and refused to dump Myspace for Facebook for the longest time. My Pre has changed my mind of course, sadly now I have to have both because I have friends that are either or. I've been sucked into the world of social networking... sounds like a syfy (the channel) movie.
    No offense intended By "I really don't think anyone still uses Myspace anymore anyway...", I meant "the Myspace user base has dropped significantly over the past few years." lol
  6. #6  
    Yeah it has dropped off a ton, I would still appreciate an app. I do have to admit though the myspace mobile site is pretty damn good.
  7. #7  
    I feel like I need to take a shower after visiting myspace. Everyone's whoring themselves out.
    This signature for rent
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    I feel like I need to take a shower after visiting myspace. Everyone's whoring themselves out.
    I literally only still use it to talk with a few friends, I understand what you mean though. My only problem with Facebook is that I keep getting pie, flowers, hearts, handshakes, and just about every other stupid little e-trinket that means nothing to me. I don't need 37,000 notifications about how someone sent me a heart.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    I literally only still use it to talk with a few friends, I understand what you mean though. My only problem with Facebook is that I keep getting pie, flowers, hearts, handshakes, and just about every other stupid little e-trinket that means nothing to me. I don't need 37,000 notifications about how someone sent me a heart.
    yeah I just use it for my band, it's pretty good for that but there's soooooo much spam and whatnot
    This signature for rent
  10. #10  
    Funny, I don't get any spam on my Myspace. Not anymore anyway, not since everyone jumped to facebook
  11. #11  
    Aside from the declining userbase, Myspace uses Flash, which we don't have yet. Obviously doesn't use it for everything, but you can make your layout mostly Flash based if you want. Just embed it in the CSS coding.
  12. #12  
    I still got a few friends who uses myspace instead of facebook (dont know why) and besides the myspace bookmark got chat
    --Marvin
  13. #13  
    I still use myspace when trolling for sex or stalking 12 year olds....so its not all bad.
  14. #14  
    We used MySpace as a tie-in for our drumming website, FB was pretty lame at the time, and the semi-pro to pro drummers we wanted to reach all had MySpace. Personally, I'd like to shut it down, but I really can't until pretty much everybody moves to FB. I should anyway, for all the good its doing me.
  15. #15  
    funny how yall say nobody uses myspace anymore, but myspace has more users in the united states than any other social network. I assume most of yall are in the US
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    funny how yall say nobody uses myspace anymore, but myspace has more users in the united states than any other social network. I assume most of yall are in the US
    I literally can't think of a single person I know that still uses a myspace (maybe they're too afraid to admit it and secretly have one, who knows)
    This signature for rent
  17. #17  
    Mmmm.........yeah, tons of users, but are you counting logins? Sony used to do that with SWG, 2 million players or some such, when the game was going south, but if you pushed in the right places, you'd find out that only 15% or so were actually actively used accounts. Most of my guild quit playing, but kept their full access pass open for other games. If MySpace (and Facebook, for that matter) did a mass wipe of all accounts not logged into for three months, a pretty massive chunk of that number would disappear.
  18. #18  
    I use it for my music page.
  19. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    #19  
    why need an app when the bookmarked version is already good?
  20. #20  
    If you produce music like me then you pretty much still have to have a myspace...Its hanging on by being the most band friendly social network...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions