1.    #1  
    The search is awful in the app catalog. It never comes up with what i want, for example, i search facebook, and the facebook app doesn't even show up. At least its not one of the first ones. I have to scroll all the way down and find it. Why is the search so bad?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    It is terrible. If I type in the EXACT thing I want it doesn't even show up.
    I concur. I got rid of the facebook app because it was terrible, when I heard it was updated I did a search and was blown away by how many things not related to facebook showed up first. Perhaps they'll fix it in future updates.
    I agree, I just used the A-Z to find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    I concur. I got rid of the facebook app because it was terrible, when I heard it was updated I did a search and was blown away by how many things not related to facebook showed up first. Perhaps they'll fix it in future updates.
    I did the same exact thing as you did, just 20 minutes ago. I was surprised how many apps showed up when I searched for "facebook".
    shouldn't even be called a search...
    I check the app catalog a few times a day when I have a second or two so I'm pretty good about getting the ones I want as they come out. Facebook however wasn't showing up. Last time I do a search, I guess I'll stick to recent and explore since the search is mostly useless.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    I searched air hockey and hope for haiti was one of the first thing that popped up?!?!