Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    It use to happen very rarely, but now 7/10 times many letters don't type. Of course "i" is the biggest pain. I know this is a pointless post, but I need to relieve stress, it takes me like 2 minutes to send a 100 character message. Granted it's my fault for caring about being somewhat legible and grammatically correct, but I mean i would rather it just be double letter than NO letter at all. Don't care to exchange my Pre Plus just yet, but if I do, what path should I take? Have a few patches and apps installed, I know I'll have to reinstall PreWare and stuff. Thx!
    I'm not sure about the process of returning... but it sounds like you REALLY need to return that sucker. I have absolutely no issues with any typing on my launch pre.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Mine is the exact same way! A couple weeks I go I noticed it happening every once in a while, and then there was a post on PreCentral talking about it, confirming my beliefs. Now I literally cannot type a message w/o extreme frustration. I'm planning on going to the verizon store soon because this is ridiculous.
    A known problem with the Pre Plus on Verizon, not so much on the regular Pre's thru Sprint. Take it back and demand a functioning one.
    has anyone else had issues with the keyboard being dimly lit? I have had five Pres and all of them have the same dim light pattern on the keys.
    No, my launch day Sprint Pre's keyboards light up fine.
    This issue was addressed with the latest webOS update. Please update your device to the latest version.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts