1.    #1  
    Okay some quick questions I can't seem to find answers to:

-Why won't my phone update to WebOS 1.4 (even though I have the new facebook update and was told 1.4 was needed for that update) so I can use video camera on my phone?
    -How does this Flash 10 plugin work that I keep hearing about?

I'm in Canada, by the way, on the Bell network.
    Quote Originally Posted by morm View Post

-Why won't my phone update to WebOS 1.4 (even though I have the new facebook update and was told 1.4 was needed for that update) so I can use video camera on my phone?

Well, I heard on here that 1.4 should be showing up for Canadians very soon. Also, the Flash mentioned in the 1.4 notes is only support for the actual Flash plugin that will hopefully be available to us before July.
  3.    #3  
    Ah, thanks. I had a feeling it was another case of canadian lag, but it's getting pretty bad waiting for apps- we still only have paratroopers lite. ARRRRRR
    Hey, I called into Bell myself (as I'm on Bell's network 2) and they told me try back in couple of days and do an update. Although the 1.4 version has released with Bell,(released March 3/10), it hasn't been really pushed out..(not sure if that makes sense...that's wat the data tech guy told me)....

Quote Originally Posted by morm View Post

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the precision there. I find bells customer service to be...well lets just say it's better to ask on a forum than to waste 2 hours on the phone with someone who likely doesn't speak english well enough to know what web os is.
    yeah I was wondering the same thing. Seems eveybody else in the world gets all the updates before we do.
    We were told it's coming out tonight. Read this thread http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...canada-13.html

I would be better if we could keep all 1.4 posts into one thread only, maybe moods can call it "Canada 1.4 anticipation thread"
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
  8.    #8  
    I remain skeptical til I see it. The capacity for Canadian companies to screw up can never be discounted, unfortunately.