Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    weird,,idownloaded the app and when I opened it I was all ready longed on. No matter I'm deleting it anyway
    huuuuuuuh(sighs) now we are back to using 3 facebook apps AGAIN!!!!no notifications, no friend request.....guess its back to touch.facebook.com for me
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    friendsbook,,little triangle icon in the bottom right is the upload,,go to upload photo and when that opens,,click the video icon and you can upload vids,,im sorry first click select and upload then video icon
    Thanks i think thats working. its uploading now. Got your thank you button.
    Quote Originally Posted by jihoonie View Post
    I downloaded 1.1.0 but can't log-in. I type in my username and password but nothing happens when i click on "Sign-In". I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but it's still not working. Any advice?
    That is the same problem i am having.
    Palm is really kicking some *** lately.
    that app almost has everything, I don't get why more people don't use it. Glad I could help.
    Quote Originally Posted by kunedogg View Post
    Thanks i think thats working. its uploading now. Got your thank you button.
    you can even make new video and upload
    Quote Originally Posted by jihoonie View Post
    I downloaded 1.1.0 but can't log-in. I type in my username and password but nothing happens when i click on "Sign-In". I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but it's still not working. Any advice?
    I'm having the same issue and have tried the same stuff with the same result.

It sort of worked a few hours ago, but then it got hung up trying to reload. I deleted my account hoping that recreating it might solve the issue and now I can't log in at all.

I have a few patches installed. I wonder if there is a conflict?
    Quote Originally Posted by bopodoq View Post

It sort of worked a few hours ago, but then it got hung up trying to reload. I deleted my account hoping that recreating it might solve the issue and now I can't log in at all.

I have tried and tried and will not work. Im thinking about seeing the doc. I dont have any patches. I could not sign in on the old face book app either.
    Much better than the old version, but still "meh".
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Yeah, thats a question... will it populate all our facebook friends into your contacts or can you turn that off?
    You can't selectively sync friends, it's all or none.

Yes, the app will populate all your FB friends to your contacts. To "turn it off", just go to the Contacts app, and remove the Facebook account.
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Install failed
    Install failed
    Install failed
    Install failed
    Install failed
    Install failed
    Install failed
    Install failed

Etc.
    Are you in Dev mode by any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by bopodoq View Post

Ahh! I'm having the same problem too, how very odd. I have no preware or patches installed, just straight up 1.4. If I type *anything* into the email field and *anything* into the password field and push the submit button, it just blinks and nothing happens, no matter what I enter..even if it's my correct login information.
    Didnt get a chance to read all the posts on this thread but IMO, the updated Facebook should be 2.0 instead of 1.1. The update was more like a "hail mary" update. It's so different and so many more features.

One thing though - Notifications. I am very surprised they left this out. For me personally, if they integrate notifications, this will be my #1 Facebook app on my Pre.
    downloaded looks pretty kool
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    friendsbook you can check yr inboxs
    I don't see an inbox in Friendsbook. Can you provide a screen capture or explain how to check?
    Why this facebook app not available in Genman pre??
    I cant imagine the thought process of not including notifications. From a serious question standpoint, is there any reason they WOULDNT?
    Love it! Updated from 1.0 an hour ago.
    I went into preware, updated all and I still have 1.0.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast