Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    I actually deleted the old version just yesterday, and also removed the Contacts account. I just went back and installed the old version, then updated to the new version, and when I went to remove the Contacts account that I assumed it would put back there, there was none.
    Strange, mine synced my contacts with 1.1.0
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    This sucks!!! not the app. went to install app on my phone, got a install failed, restarted and the phone it went to factory default. This has never happened to me before. O'well I guess its time for a fresh install anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by tlower View Post
    This sucks!!! not the app. went to install app on my phone, got a install failed, restarted and the phone it went to factory default. This has never happened to me before. O'well I guess its time for a fresh install anyway.
    That's very strange...
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy7 View Post
    That's very strange...
    No kidding!
    damn nothing for me deleted the 1.0 now I can't even install the 1.0 again tragic.
    Unfortunately, the time zone offset bug with FB events that existed in the calendar app also appears in the new FB app as well.
    any ideas on what i should do. I have 1.1 installed and will not let me sign in. Im not sure what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    no fb notifications
    this is bummin me out too :/
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    attempt #2......Drum roll......and.......It works! what a pain when you have to take 20 min to redo your phone to get an app to work.

Hey its a lot nice anyway, well done Palm!
    Go Go Gadget Synergy...removal....sloooow.
    Quote Originally Posted by tlower View Post
    attempt #2......Drum roll......and.......It works! what a pain when you have to take 20 min to redo your phone to get an app to work.

Hey its a lot nice anyway, well done Palm!
    What did you have to redo to get it to work? I really want this to work.
    i had no issues, hit update everything went smoothly. love it now.
    heeeelp....i can only launch the new facebook from my app catalog....its not appearing in my launcher pages at all!!!
    Cant make photos profile Pics
    --Marvin
    ...it never did...i always thought the facebook bookmark was the official palm version lol..
    Updated and works great for me. Love the new features.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Well, I have tried everything that everyone suggested here. Each time I try, it says install Failed. I did uninstall the old one and tried a direct install, no way. But Updated my Wife's Own with no issue at all.

Also, when the install fails, it messes up my Preware's Package Manager. And I have to install Pre all over again. Hope someo finds a Fix, I even installed the emergency patch to move, still a no go. I guess I will just skip this one
    hopefully updates will keep coming!!! and not every 8-9 months
    Quote Originally Posted by damionix View Post
    Well, I have tried everything that everyone suggested here. Each time I try, it says install Failed. I did uninstall the old one and tried a direct install, no way. But Updated my Wife's Own with no issue at all.

Also, when the install fails, it messes up my Preware's Package Manager. And I have to install Pre all over again. Hope someo finds a Fix, I even installed the emergency patch to move, still a no go. I guess I will just skip this one
    try the emergency migration tool in preware
    I finally got the updated version. It is awesome!!!!!!!!! Thanks Palm!