Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 203
  1. #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    I actually deleted the old version just yesterday, and also removed the Contacts account. I just went back and installed the old version, then updated to the new version, and when I went to remove the Contacts account that I assumed it would put back there, there was none.
    Strange, mine synced my contacts with 1.1.0
  2. tlower's Avatar
    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #102  
    This sucks!!! not the app. went to install app on my phone, got a install failed, restarted and the phone it went to factory default. This has never happened to me before. O'well I guess its time for a fresh install anyway.
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by tlower View Post
    This sucks!!! not the app. went to install app on my phone, got a install failed, restarted and the phone it went to factory default. This has never happened to me before. O'well I guess its time for a fresh install anyway.
    That's very strange...
  4. tlower's Avatar
    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy7 View Post
    That's very strange...
    No kidding!
  5. #105  
    damn nothing for me deleted the 1.0 now I can't even install the 1.0 again tragic.
  6. #106  
    Unfortunately, the time zone offset bug with FB events that existed in the calendar app also appears in the new FB app as well.
  7. #107  
    any ideas on what i should do. I have 1.1 installed and will not let me sign in. Im not sure what to do.
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    no fb notifications
    this is bummin me out too :/
  9. tlower's Avatar
    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #109  
    attempt #2......Drum roll......and.......It works! what a pain when you have to take 20 min to redo your phone to get an app to work.

    Hey its a lot nice anyway, well done Palm!
  10. #110  
    Go Go Gadget Synergy...removal....sloooow.
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by tlower View Post
    attempt #2......Drum roll......and.......It works! what a pain when you have to take 20 min to redo your phone to get an app to work.

    Hey its a lot nice anyway, well done Palm!
    What did you have to redo to get it to work? I really want this to work.
  12. #112  
    i had no issues, hit update everything went smoothly. love it now.
  13. #113  
    heeeelp....i can only launch the new facebook from my app catalog....its not appearing in my launcher pages at all!!!
  14. #114  
    Cant make photos profile Pics
    --Marvin
  15. #115  
    ...it never did...i always thought the facebook bookmark was the official palm version lol..
  16. #116  
    Updated and works great for me. Love the new features.
    --Inspector Gadget

    "Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

    Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  17. #117  
    Well, I have tried everything that everyone suggested here. Each time I try, it says install Failed. I did uninstall the old one and tried a direct install, no way. But Updated my Wife's Own with no issue at all.

    Also, when the install fails, it messes up my Preware's Package Manager. And I have to install Pre all over again. Hope someo finds a Fix, I even installed the emergency patch to move, still a no go. I guess I will just skip this one
  18. #118  
    hopefully updates will keep coming!!! and not every 8-9 months
  19. #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by damionix View Post
    Well, I have tried everything that everyone suggested here. Each time I try, it says install Failed. I did uninstall the old one and tried a direct install, no way. But Updated my Wife's Own with no issue at all.

    Also, when the install fails, it messes up my Preware's Package Manager. And I have to install Pre all over again. Hope someo finds a Fix, I even installed the emergency patch to move, still a no go. I guess I will just skip this one
    try the emergency migration tool in preware
  20. #120  
    I finally got the updated version. It is awesome!!!!!!!!! Thanks Palm!

Posting Permissions