Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    deffinitely a lot better than the other one !
    anyone having problems installing, try a luna restart and then try updating/installing again...worked for me.
    Great look new UI. I want now chat in the app or WebOS to feature it...I would love the latter!
    If you make an Jurassic Park theme for the pre, I would be forever in your debt - PM me and I will test it out for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    for those not seeing it. don't use the update app. try opening the app catalog and then clicking on the shopping bag in the lower right to get a list of your apps. it should give you the update option there
    Good call. That did the trick. Thanks--
    Restarted Luna. Install still failed. I'm getting pretty frustrated.
    What a nice unexpected surprise today. I saw the leak the other day, but didn't think it would come this soon. Sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Restarted Luna. Install still failed. I'm getting pretty frustrated.
    i guess the next step is to try a full restart
    just got it, you need to click the app name in my apps and watch the blue bar fill up as it's updating, the other ways didn't work for me!

now I just need the ability to delete my status' when I make a mistake and post them lol
    It's beautiful...but....no notifications icon AT ALL? ***.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    just got it, you need to click the app name in my apps and watch the blue bar fill up as it's updating, the other ways didn't work for me!

now I just need the ability to delete my status' when I make a mistake and post them lol
    That'd be fine if I had the old version of the app installed in the first place, but since it sucked, I didn't.

Full restart also didn't work. Oh, well.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    My update keeps failing too. I tried to erase the app and redownload it but it still fails...even after several reboots
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    for those not seeing it. don't use the update app. try opening the app catalog and then clicking on the shopping bag in the lower right to get a list of your apps. it should give you the update option there
    This worked. Silly me didn't realize there was even an original FB app and was just using the bookmark that came with the phone....duh! Hell, I was happy just "upgrading" to the original app!
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Clicking on a friend now takes you to their Facebook profile instead of your contact. Nice.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Think I'll wait 'til the right version installs right away.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    It is a great update. It would be nice if it had notifications and chat. The ability to sync only certain friends would also be awesome. I just thought I'd be original and suggest some improvements.
    This is worlds above the previous version... I would still like to see notifications! I don't care if it's background or not, but every other FB app or web portal has the ability to look at your notifications...

I think if they added notifications, this would completely replace all other Facebook apps/portals for me.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    I cant even sign in on the app. I deleted it and redownloaded and still nothing. Any help??
    Thanks a lot man i was going crazy wondering why i couldnt see anything
    Quote Originally Posted by kunedogg View Post
    I cant even sign in on the app. I deleted it and redownloaded and still nothing. Any help??
    samething here *** !
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    That'd be fine if I had the old version of the app installed in the first place, but since it sucked, I didn't.

Full restart also didn't work. Oh, well.
    try installing the old version from the catalog. then click on the shopping bag in the app catalog front pag and find the facebook app, you should see an update for it
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast