Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Same here.
    maybe they're gettin ready to update it... probably to fix the log in problems a lot of people had.. wouldn't mind seeing chat though
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    yeah, I got the notify in the app. Nothing in the updater yet tho. Hoping for notifications, but expecting nothing noticeable.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by getupkid2004 View Post
    you got the update announcement too? could you download it? mine goes to the old app with no update

Opened up the app and said 1.1.1 update was available but nothing happened. Wonder what it is? Notifications, maybe responses for events?
    I wrote on the Facebook for Palm wall on Facebook... sometimes they answer
    Yeah mine does the same thing, says there is an update, but when you tell it to do the upgrade, it just goes to the catalog and lets you launch the app. Maybe later tonight we'll get the actual update. And yes, notifications and chat would be awesome, but seeing that it's only a 0.0.1 update, I doubt that. Would be nice to see comments on pics as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Yeah mine does the same thing, says there is an update, but when you tell it to do the upgrade, it just goes to the catalog and lets you launch the app. Maybe later tonight we'll get the actual update. And yes, notifications and chat would be awesome, but seeing that it's only a 0.0.1 update, I doubt that. Would be nice to see comments on pics as well!
    you can see the comments on pictures by clicking on the little chat balloon.it will show the comments as well as your ability to add a comment
    my phone is buggin out everytime i check it it pops and turn off.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I've got nothing here in Seattle.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    I'm getting the same update message ... even had the same screen shot as above, but when I tried to transfer it to my computer the pics were "empty" (0kb) so I tried to take another screen shot and it's not telling me about the update any more.
    i hope its notifications..

just to show we're not all crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by getupkid2004 View Post
    you can see the comments on pictures by clicking on the little chat balloon.it will show the comments as well as your ability to add a comment
    I swear I tried that before but it didn't work...weird, it does now!

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    anyone know what the 1.1.1 patch changes?
    Sure hope it allows the rest of us to actually SIGN INTO Facebook from the app once its been downloaded.... quite of a few of us are rather frustrated....
    From twitter:

precentral If you're getting Facebook 1.1.1 update alerts in Facebook app, don't panic - just a temporary bug. It's not getting updated just yet.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    I got it too, but when i pressed "upgrade" it took me to the app catalogue and it had the blue check icon on and the "tap to launch" option. It doesn't say UPDATE, it's UPGRADE. I wonder why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    From twitter:

precentral If you're getting Facebook 1.1.1 update alerts in Facebook app, don't panic - just a temporary bug. It's not getting updated just yet.
    booo... no wonder I never know these things I don't tweet
    posted here too

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2300234

Definitely just a bug - no update yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by taylork View Post
    I was successful in downloading the app from the app page (1.1), and it installed ok. But, when it comes to taking my login info, it seems to just sit there after you hit "login". Nothing happens- no login. I have a good signal, and the phone/app is not locked or frozen, it just won't do anything (aka login!)

Others are having this same problem, I see, and I too am a garden variety 1.4 user with only approved apps on the phone. Removed it twice, same results. Any ideas from anyone who has beat the devil?

Summary: installs fine (or so it seems) but will not login. In fact, when I put in the wrong password it told me login failed. So, something is working, something isn't. Is it syncing before a screen comes up?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg41 View Post
    Same issue, no resolutions.
    I'm in the same boat. Can someone please figure something out?? lol
    Posting from the app has now updated and says: via FacebookŪ for Palm webOS (with the orange palm logo in front.)
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast